BFH - Team NR  Index du Forum
BFH - Team NR
Bienvenue , Ici c'est le Forum de la Team NR de Battlefield Heroes

BFH - Team NR  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
http://team-bfh-nr.forum-pro.fr/forum.htm

NOUVEAU FORUM INSCRIVEZ VOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:: Gemini Rue Espa ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BFH - Team NR Index du Forum -> BFH - Team NR - Partie Publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nazabetty

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gemini Rue Espa Répondre en citant

Gemini Rue Espa > bit.ly/1qAMqUS

I.did.not.have.any.difficulty.here,.once.you.learn.the.timing.of.the.enemy.it.is.a.breezeI...strongly...recommend...this...to...anyone...who...would...like...some...mental...stimulation...(the...good...kind)FUN...FACTOR:...investigating...an...ever-raining-mining...planet...under...the...guise...of...a...cop...while...at...the...same...time...another...person...tries...to...survive...within...a...space...stationDon't.miss.it.just.because.of.its.low-resolution.game.graphicsLoadingSkirmish...mode...is...now...available...on...Gemini...Wars...An...ongoing...war...between...two...factions...-...United...Space...Federation...and...Alliance...of...Free...Worlds...-...has...reached...Total...War...Shogun...2...Fall...Of...The...Samurai...Highly...CompIt...is...a...fight...between...light...and...dark,...good...versus...bad...in...a...corrupt...and...decayed...galaxy...(cyberpunk-theme)A.lot.of.point.and.click.adventure.games.I.have.trouble.getting.into.simply.because.their."gameplay".is.either.much.too.easy.or.just.too.vague.in.telling.me.what.I.am.exactly.supposed.to.be.doingRecent:..Mostly..Positive..(15..reviews)..Overall:..Very..Positive..(964..reviews)..Recently..Posted..Stelfish..(..6.4..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..20..May..The..writing..on..this..is..ridiculously..horribleMeanwhile,...across...the...galaxy,...a...man...called...Delta-Six...wakes...up...in...a...hospital...with...no...memoryI.was.only.frustrated.at.one.part.involving.combining.inventory.items.and.had.to.search.for.the.answer.which.turned.out.to.be.simple.but.not.intuitive.For.me,.the.real.draw.of.this.game.is.the.storyThe..writer..apparently..hasn't..got..an..original..thought..in..his..head,..but..is..very..impressed..with..himself..for..having..passed..Philosophy..101The...other...character...is...Delta-Six,...who...later...takes...the...name..."Charlie"Loading..reviewsWhen...things...go...horribly...wrong,...he...can...only...seek...help...from...the...very...criminals...he...used...to...work...forbrowse.your.computer.drag.and.drop.here.Ctrl.+.V.paste.from.your.clipboard.share.with.community.create.album.Start.Upload.Edit.Images.(0).By.uploading,.you.agree.to.our.terms.of.service.Optimizing.your.large.GIFsContents...1...Gameplay...2...Plot...3...Reception...3.1...Awards...4...References...5...External...links...I...felt...like...I...was...back...playing...a...classic...adventure...game...on...the...AmigaAn..additional..feature..above..most..graphic..adventure..games..is..a..limited..gunplay..control..scheme,..where..the..player..can..control..their..character..to..shoot..and..aim..from..behind..cover-Indiegames.com..Why..can't..more..point..'n..click..adventure..games..be..like..this?..-PC..Gamer..Gemini..Rue..is..an..excellent..point-and-click..adventure..with..a..story..that..more..players..should..experienceIf...you...enjoyed...their...other,...earlier...releases,...you...will...enjoy...Gemini...RueRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.28.of.32.people.(88%).found.this.review.helpful.BrutolMotent.531.products.in.account.135.reviews.Recommended.9.4.hrs.on.record.Posted:.27.September,.2014.Gemini.Rue.reminds.me.of.the.good.old.days.when.Lucasarts.was.dominating.the.market.with.Point.and.Click.adventure.gamesRetrieved..2012-01-02Retrieved..11..September..2014External...links[edit]It...was...definitely...satisfying...to...play...through...to...the...end...and...see...how...the...story...unfolded,...leaving...a...very...satisfying...conclusion.The...graphics...are...beautifully...drawn...and...make...the...world...feel...immersivePlease.sign.in.at.the.forums.Home.AGS.Games.Community.Well,...it...is...adventurous...is...it...not?...Thus...we...can...say...it...is.FUN!...Conclusion:...a...game...that...focuses...on...both...atmosphere...and...plotIt.uses.the.topics.of.identity.and.nature.in.order.to.tell.the.profound.parallel.story.of.one.Delta-Six.and.Azriel.Odinalso,.my.progress.wasnt.savedIt.is.considered.an.impressive.example.of.the.point-and-click.adventure.game.genre.which.has.experienced.a.recent.renaissance.after.being.in.a.decline.for.around.a.decade f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BFH - Team NR Index du Forum -> BFH - Team NR - Partie Publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Younix et Taylor - Renegades - "http://codmodernwarfare.xooit.fr/index.php" © Tous droits réservés